What are travelers seeing and doing in the Canadian Rockies this winter? The are finding ways to have fun in Jasper and Banff National Parks.
Here’s a round-up:
- Back in November, Micael takes some great photos of Athabasca Falls in Jasper National Park here before the snow covers the place.
- Dixie Gypsy writes about spending a November day in Jasper National Park here.
- Darren Bryan shares photos from a December visit to Jasper National Park here. He visited an ice cover Maligne Canyon too here.
- Blogger Frenchlillies reports on a visit to the Columbia Icefield in Jasper as well as Lake Louise and other spots in Banff here.
- Jon B posts an cool panoramic photo of Patricia Lake here.
- Randy Santa Ana tried to drive to Jasper, but icy road conditions prevented it. Too bad, but he was able to spend time in Banff, so the day was not ruined. He shows an icy Banff lake here.
- Jessica Demello also had a tough time getting to Jasper because of the winter snow, but did manage to stay in Banff. Read story here.